Adventure to the North CapeDate: Friday 22 may 2020 - Wednesday 7 Oct 2020 Show map
Join us to the End of the World: the North Cape! On our way we also visit a reindeer Sami family, the fishing village of Kamøyvær and Eva Schmutterer’s art gallery.
The Adventure to the North Cape is a four-hour guided tour with start and finish in Honningsvåg. The start and end time are adjusted to the arrival of the cruise ships.
- Stop at the viewpoint Tufjord (weather permitting)
- Visit to the Summer camp of the reindeer Sami family Somby
- 1,5 hours at the North Cape with the North Cape hall included
- Visit to the fishing village of Kamøyvær and to the art gallery of Eva Schmutterer (Please be aware: For tours that start after 22:00 the gallery is not open)
* The order of stops might change according to Availability
** If the sami family is out tending to the reindeer, we can't always guarantee that we will be able to make the stop at the Sami Camp.
Start in Honningsvåg We meet in Honningsvåg, on the parking place next to where the cruise ships dock. From here we drive north along the fjords and up to the highland.
Viewpoint at Tufjord We stop at the viewpoint overlooking Tufjord. Here you will experience the tundra, the famous subarctic land: treeless, windy, barren and beautiful.
The reindeer Sami We visit the family Somby. They are Sami people and reindeer herders. We stop at their summer camp to meet them and their reindeer.
The North Cape It is breathtaking: over 300 metres high, with an iconic view of the Atlantic and Arctic Oceans. Here at the Northern tip of Europe, you will feel at the End of the World. The famous globe is an irresistible photo opportunity.
The North Cape Hall The hall offers much to do. A must-see is the widescreen cinema with a movie about the four seasons. Then there is the history of the cape, from its earliest explorers up to World War II. Or get a cappuccino at the End of the World and dream away …
The fishing village of Kamøyvær A village to fall in love with. Imagine a quiet harbour with small fishing boats and colourful wooden houses surrounded by green hills, full of flowers in the summer, on the shores of the Arctic Ocean.
We donate a part of your ticket fee to the village of Kamøyvær, to be used for maintenance. We are grateful to be welcome here and believe in sustainable tourism.
The art gallery The artist Eva Schmutterer lives in Kamøyvær. Her art is inspired by the colours, the light and the nature around her. How she makes it is her story to tell, but trust us: the art is joyous and wonderful. Our tip: Eva is also a gifted storyteller. Do check out her books.
Back to Honningsvåg All good things come to an end, and so we return to where we began. But we are ready with suggestions if you have time before your ship leaves. Our tip: a hike up Elvedalen, with great views of Honningsvåg and the area.
Booking: below on this page
Duration: four hours
Format: all-inclusive guided tour by bus
Meeting point: the parking place next to the cruise ship pier
Ticket price: 920 Norwegian kroner for adults, 510 kroner for children (3 to 14 years), children under 3 years old travel for free.
Accessibility: suitable for all ages and fitness levels. Baby seat available upon request.
For travellers with a wheelchair: please contact us beforehand: firstname.lastname@example.org
Languages: English and German. See the schedule below for details.
Start and end time: adjusted to the arrival and departure of cruise ships. See the schedule below for details.
Tours in English Language
* 07.06 - From 11:00 to 15:00 - Rotterdam
* 12.06 - From 09:00 to 13:00 - Jewel of the Seas
* 13.06 - From 11:00 to 15:00 - Marella Explorer 2 & Veendam
* 14.06 - From 12:00 to 16:00 - Nieuw Statendam
* 15.06 - From 12:00 to 16:00 - Island Princess
* 20.06 - From 14:00 to 18:00 - Crown Princess & Norwegian Star
* 08.07 - From 12:00 to 16:00 - Sea Princess
* 12.07 - From 12:00 to 16:00 - Nieuw Statendam
* 14.07 - From 15:00 to 19:00 - Azamara Quest
* 29.07 - From 15:00 to 19:00 - Azamara Pursuit
* 31.07 - From 11:00 to 15:00 - Aurora
* 02.08 - From 11:00 to 15:00 - Rotterdam
* 14.08 - From 12:00 to 16:00 - Veendam
* 28.08 - From 09:00 to 13:00 - Jewel of the Seas
* 29.08 - From 12:00 to 16:00 - Crown Princess
* 07.10 - From 12:00 to 16:00 - Marella Explorer 2
Tours in two languages - English and German
* 22.05 - From 18:00 to 22:00 - MSC Splendida
* 28.05 - From 18:00 to 22:00 - MSC Preziosa
* 30.05 - From 22:30 to 02:30 - Vasco Da Gama
* 01.06 - From 18:00 to 22:00 - MSC Splendida
* 09.06 - From 14:00 to 18:00 - Costa Favolosa
* 23.06 - From 18:00 to 22:00 - MSC Preziosa
* 28.06 - From 22:30 to 02:30 - Vasco Da Gama
* 30.06 - From 15:00 to 19:00 - Costa Favolosa
* 03.07 - From 18:00 to 22:00 - MSC Preziosa
* 10.07 - From 22:30 to 02:30 - Vasco Da Gama
* 15.07 - From 18:00 to 22:00 - MSC Preziosa
* 21.07 - From 15:00 to 19:00 - Costa Favolosa
* 11.08 - From 15:00 to 19:00 - Costa Favolosa
* 12.08 - From 18:00 to 22:00 - MSC Preziosa
* 31.08 - From 18:00 to 22:00 - MSC Splendida
* 01.09 - From 15:00 to 19:00 - Costa Favolosa
Tours in German Language
* 03.06 - From 12:00 to 16:00 - Mein Schiff 4
* 05.06 - From 23:00 to 03:00 - AIDAbella
* 09.06 - From 09:00 to 13:00 - Mein Schiff 6
* 12.06 - From 23:50 to 03:50 - AIDAluna
* 13.06 - From 20:00 to 00:00 - Mein Schiff 4
* 19.06 - From 12:00 to 16:00 - Mein Schiff 6
* 19.06 - From 23:50 to 03:50 - AIDAsol
* 21.06 - From 18:00 to 22:00 - Mein Schiff 3
* 22.06 - From 23:50 to 03:50 - AIDAbella
* 29.06 - From 23:50 to 03:50 - AIDAluna
* 30.06 - From 10:00 to 14:00 - Mein Schiff 1
* 08.07 - From 20:00 to 00:00 - Mein Schiff 4
* 11.07 - From 11:00 to 15:00 - Mein Schiff 6
* 16.07 - From 23:50 to 03:50 - AIDAluna
* 17.07 - From 18:00 to 22:00 - Mein Schiff 3
* 20.07 - From 23:00 to 03:00 - AIDAbella
* 21.07 - From 11:00 to 15:00 - Mein Schiff 6
* 02.08 - From 23:50 to 03:50 - AIDAluna
* 03.08 - From 23:00 to 03:00 - AIDAbella
* 13.08 - From 11:00 to 15:00 - Mein Schiff 1
* 19.08 - From 23:50 to 03:50 - AIDAluna
Note that this tour departs from the Bus Parking outside the Tourist Information in Honningsvåg.
Book now - choose start date and product
About this activity
Prices from920 NOK